• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C4 1984 dash cluster

junk yard dog

I know, yes the 84 Digital is a nightmare, but I have one and I look at the problems as a challenge. I changed the 4 halogen and 2 signal , and 1 brights bulbs , I re-grounded the wires off the 32 and 24 way pin connector[D1/D3/B1]. The Tach works at start up only, the capacitor has been changed. The speedo LCD has a light out, I can live with these problems, But Will changing out the dash cluster solve the tach problem? Does anyone have a cheap used replacement cluster for sale? Or am I missing something along the way. I also changed the horn relay and spring plastic base[$7 and $11 for shipping/ZIP] Now instead of continuous horn power, I have non, horn button checks out OK. So I hooked up a separate button and wire on the column . Any help appreciated. .:banghead:

c4 cluster

I been shopping for a replacement myself have a 1986e
try ebay so a listing on a guy you overhauls and some rdy to sell about 700
going to be getting one for my self:thumbsup:

Back