• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Z06 pics

gauSZ06

here are a few pics from the museum and then in the garage after her inaugural cruise this morning, but before I have begun the Zaino process. :dancer01:

I took it real easy on the cruise this morning...LOL, there's so much more clutch depth on the Z than on the trucks I practiced on. The steering is unlike anything I have ever felt...so responsive and precise feeling. I am, and will be for awhile, on cloud nine.

dialup friendly link to pic directory

Nice pics. Great looking Z. Here's one I found while tooling around on the internet. Kinda "cute".

chevroletcorz067210240bk.jpg

That is one beautiful lookin' Z! You should really get her out more. I hope you won't be like this one guy I know who had his Z delivered in December of last year and only has 350 miles on it! Still on the original tank of gas!

Awesome Pics U R a Lucky Man:dancer01: ConGrats on owning 1 of the sweetest car on the planet :thumbsup:

thanks, y'all. :thumbsup:

I love this car and I don't even know how to drive it yet...I can only imagine how it'll be once I've "bonded." :D

If you need Corvette Baby Sitter...Call me!

If you need any help bonding with the Corvette....I am available for Baby Sitting......Promise to keep it under 120 MPH and have it home by 9:00pm.

:thumbsup: Best of Luck!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Beautiful Vette for sure..did you mention

thanks, y'all. :thumbsup:

I love this car and I don't even know how to drive it yet...I can only imagine how it'll be once I've "bonded." :D

if this Z Vette is your first born?
IF so, most all of us can tell you to be carefull, handle w/ care, and be aware that Baby can dish out some terrible spanking's.
Good luck, enjoy your ride, and be sure to keep us informed of her habit's.:thumbsup:

Back