• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

March 14, 2009-CorvetteFlorida BBQ/Gathering (DATE)

You so funny, You so funny:lmao::lmao::rofl1::lmao::rofl1:

Hey gang give me some input on type and brands of beer ya want. I want to get what's wanted and No Gordon I will not bring in Japanese Sushi Rice Beer (it smells funny).

Last edited:
You so funny, You so funny:lmao::lmao::rofl1::lmao::rofl1:

Hey gang give me some input on type and brands of beer ya want. I want to get what's wanted and No Gordon I will not bring in Japanese Sushi Rice Beer (it smells funny).

What! No Tsingtao!!!:eek::lmao:

I'm brining the Land Shark and Corona along with some coconut rum, and margarita mix:thumbsup:

Hi ya

Hey Gordon,

Thanks for the call and the invite......we will be there. Let us know what we can bring. Looking forward to seeing our friends again, its been waaaaayyyy to long. :wavey:

Ray and Angel

Hey Gordon,

Thanks for the call and the invite......we will be there. Let us know what we can bring. Looking forward to seeing our friends again, its been waaaaayyyy to long. :wavey:

Ray and Angel
:dancer01::dancer01::cool3::icon_cheers::hurray::party::party::party:
Dont forget Ray:lmao::lmao:

Hey Gordon,

Ray and Angel

:dancer01::dancer01:Sweet!!!

I know we're all looking forward to seeing you both:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Gordon,

Ray and Angel
YEAAAA ! :thumbsup:

Andy :wavey:

Back