• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

How many of you are starting to feel a tidbit of fall?!

Yeah, did you hear about the snow storm up in New York recently? Sheesh.... I can remember when we were living up in Maryland and my mother was (still is) living near Englewood, FL. Whenever we would have really crappy weather up in Marylans, my mom would call us (the wife and I) to see how we were doing and mention it being a little cool that day. She had to actually put on a long sleeved shirt in the morning. Gee, it really broke my heart to hear about that! In the meantime I'm getting nose hairs freezing to the inside of my nostrils and can't feel my toes after shoveling snow off of the sidewalk....

Not for me, any longer. I really can't think of any incentive great enough to get me to move back up north.

Back