• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvette Quarterly

The only mag I have a subscription to right now is Vette. I guess it is OK, but honestly I can see where you might have a pretty narrow focus on the model YOU have and not too much of interest with the other ones. Yeah, I would love to have the other models, but right now articles on restoring a C1, or rebuilding the carb on a C2 really don't hold much interest for me.

Corvette Quarterly is a cool mag. It's the only subscription I have. The others expired and I just brows them at a Barnes and Noble type store now. Have too many piles of old vette mags from years past.:ack2:

I've still getting the 3 year free subscription from when I bought my '04. I like it and plan to order it when the time comes that I have to pay for it

Back