• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New member from Naples

bigdougt

Bought my first vette in April. Purchased a 2004 all black coupe with only 4500 miles from Station Motorsports on Marco. Love the vette!!! Wanted one since I was a kid. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum.

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 155
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

If you would like some information on the Corvettes of Naples club, just send me a PM.

Rich

Welcome to Corvette Florida! :thumbsup:
Hope you enjoy your stay here, and that it's a long one. :yesnod:
Andy :wavey:

:welcome::welcome::wavey:

Glad you joined :thumbsup:

Joump on in, post some pics and generally make yourself at home.

We're like one big dysfunctional family here:rofl1::thumbsup::dancer01:

:welcome::welcome::wavey:

Glad you joined :thumbsup:

Joump on in, post some pics and generally make yourself at home.

We're like one big dysfunctional family here:rofl1::thumbsup::dancer01:

Everything he said for sure!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
PS: especially the dysfuntional part. :lmao:

Welcome! :welcome:

Nothing very formal about this group. Just pull up a keyboard and make yourself at home... :D

Bought my first vette in April. Purchased a 2004 all black coupe with only 4500 miles from Station Motorsports on Marco. Love the vette!!! Wanted one since I was a kid. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum.

Welcome! From Naples also! So if you see a blue 88 that's me...."SWAMP RAT":thumbsup:

Back