• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Fast and Furious

72ragtop

Saw the new Fast and Furious today. Good movie, great car action and a little twist at the begining with Vin's new crew. See if u catch it.

If I ever watch the movie it will have to be a CHEAP rental or free on HBO.....

:rofl1::rofl1:

I actually enjoyed FNF1. If you take it for what it is, it was pretty neat:thumbsup:

The sequel wasn't all that good IMO.

I think I'll see if I can get it on one of the digital cable channels soon and watch it there.

Cheaper and I can have a drink at the same time:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:rofl1::rofl1:

I actually enjoyed FNF1. If you take it for what it is, it was pretty neat:thumbsup:

The sequel wasn't all that good IMO.

I think I'll see if I can get it on one of the digital cable channels soon and watch it there.

Cheaper and I can have a drink at the same time:thumbsup::thumbsup:

See I thought the sequel was better because they had more REAL cars and less crappy imports like the first one. Plus Michelle Rodriguez and Jordanna Brewster can't hold a candle to Eva Mendes!:reddevil: Number three, I got to see it filmed in my hometown which is always a plus.

I want to see this one. Vin Diesel is driving all REAL cars in the movie. No toy imports like in the first.

See I thought the sequel was better because they had more REAL cars and less crappy imports like the first one. Plus Michelle Rodriguez and Jordanna Brewster can't hold a candle to Eva Mendes!:reddevil: Number three, I got to see it filmed in my hometown which is always a plus.

I want to see this one. Vin Diesel is driving all REAL cars in the movie. No toy imports like in the first.

You know? You just made some really good point right there:thumbsup::D

Back