• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

$35 Dyno Day! Pete Stop! Pinellas Park!

Pete Stop

:welcome:Come join us at Pete Stop for our Saturday dyno days! This and every other Saturday! We have race fuel in stock and have a Dynojet 224x! Come check out our shop and see what numbers your ride puts down! If you call and prepay you can lock in your spot and only pay $30 insted of $35! This is pricing for this saturday only! Also this sat we will make minor tuning adjustments between runs depending on how many people are waiting! So If you want a dyno for only 30-35 better get it this sat because the price will go back up to 40 next dyno day! Call Now 727-541-3400 Also if anyone is interested in reserving our dyno for a club or group on one of our off dyno day saturdays or during the week give us a call for special group pricing!
Pete Stop Performance
8900 49th St N.
Pinellas Park FL 33782
727-541-3400

Thanks,
Carter

you know i pass your shop all the time and never knew it was there..... im thinking i might have to bring the vette by and see what she can do sometime. what are your hours of operation ?

you know i pass your shop all the time and never knew it was there..... im thinking i might have to bring the vette by and see what she can do sometime. what are your hours of operation ?

Monday-Saturday 9-6
Hope to see you saturday for our dyno day! Call to lock in your $30 spot!
727-541-3400

Thanks,
Carter

Back