• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

triva

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be 04:05:06 07/08/09. This will never happen again!

More...

At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be 04:05:06 07/08/09. This will never happen again!

More...
Sure it will ........... every 100 years if you're only using the last two digits in the year. What year is 04:05:06 07/08/09? Is it 2009, 1909, 2109, ????.
Without the first two digits of the year, it's ALL (or any) of them!
Andy :wavey:

Sure it will ........... every 100 years if you're only using the last two digits in the year. What year is 04:05:06 07/08/09? Is it 2009, 1909, 2109, ????.
Without the first two digits of the year, it's ALL (or any) of them!

Right on Andy. Mess with the RSS feed!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::lmao:

Except when my RAYS beat your RED SOX!!!! :thumbsup:;);):):):dancer01:
BOO! ....... HISS! ....... We'll get 'em NEXT time.
Currently my Sox are at the bottom of the pile with a not-so Red Sox like record of 2-3. THAT kind of playing won't get them anywhere. But ........ They aren't a cold weather team, so I'm not gonna jump off the bandwagon just yet. Being a "sometimes" resident of Florida gives me the option to switch to the Rays later on in the year if the Sox Suck! :lmao:

BOO! ....... HISS! ....... We'll get 'em NEXT time.
Currently my Sox are at the bottom of the pile with a not-so Red Sox like record of 2-3. THAT kind of playing won't get them anywhere. But ........ They aren't a cold weather team, so I'm not gonna jump off the bandwagon just yet. Being a "sometimes" resident of Florida gives me the option to switch to the Rays later on in the year if the Sox Suck! :lmao:

Now you're talking great stuff. Be a RAYS fan and you're all set!!! :thumbsup:

Back