• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

A Day From Hell

Mannings

Been sick in bed for the last 2 days with the flu. Desided to medicate myself and take the vette to the car wash as a treat. While I'm basking in the sun with the other seniors the CW owner comes up to me an ask if we can talk in private????????? Long story short, one of his guys backed an F-250 4x4 over the nose of my Vette. Both head light covers and left fender shot: :eek: say's he'll fix it. So I drive my wounded baby home and on the way deside to fill the tank. Go to start it and all I hear is a whirring sound, damn starter. Should have spent another day in bed.

Anybody know of a good body shop in Venice?

Holly Crap man!!!

Sorry to hear about all that.:(

Maybe it's time for the tiger shark nose treatment?

Been sick in bed for the last 2 days with the flu. Desided to medicate myself and take the vette to the car wash as a treat. While I'm basking in the sun with the other seniors the CW owner comes up to me an ask if we can talk in private????????? Long story short, one of his guys backed an F-250 4x4 over the nose of my Vette. Both head light covers and left fender shot: :eek: say's he'll fix it. So I drive my wounded baby home and on the way deside to fill the tank. Go to start it and all I hear is a whirring sound, damn starter. Should have spent another day in bed.

Anybody know of a good body shop in Venice?

That really sucks !!!!! :ack2:

Aw man...... Heck, no way I'd trust any of my vehicles to a commercial car wash.

Holy ****e brother! Call Shadow, he know's guys named Louie and Sal and stuff like that.

Backed a farkin 4X4? I know it's hard to see a vette when your head is that far up your...................................

Damn bro I am sorry. Some jackasses just shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Back