• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

BEWARE OF Roto Masters Anaheim Calif

Scully

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:I ordered a set of rotors and pads from this group on April 27 and to date 05/24 I have no pads, no rotors and out of my money.they have not answered any emails and the phone is now disconected. These people were selling drilled and slotted rotors with pads on E-bay. they had a perfect record for customer satisfaction til now. I have reported them to E-Bay and they have 7 other orders that they have been reported to them since April 30 as negative responce and "as a rip off". So anyone seeing them on e-bay do not order from them or you will be like me with less 269.00 in my pocket. I charged it so I reported them to Master Card as a fradulent company

Back