• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1994 COPPER CONVERTIBLE GREAT SHAPE

Unique Z

Fully optioned including the performance axle. Tires have under 4000 miles on them and the seat leathers are almost new.
B&B Tri Flow exhaust.

SHE IS IN SHOW CONDITION!!

:dancer01:

It's an automatic...there were as you probably know only 24 convertibles produced, so I couldn't get picky:)

She has about 70,000 miles on her.

I can send you pictures...unable to load them into my computer right now.

She has always been well taken care of....has won many shows in Florida, Georgia, Bowling Green and Bilioxi.

Asking $20,900.00

Send me an email if you want our Phone #.
Thanks,
Dana

Dana

Thanks for the info on your Copper Metallic 94. Always thought that color was awesome, especially on a vert.

Wish it had lower miles, would be interested.

Good Luck with the sale...:thumbsup:

Jack

we've driven her to all the events we have attended..so she's been to Bowling Green 3 or 4 times, Biloxi a couple of times, etc....so you can see where the miles have come from....but you wouldn't know it to see her.

Have a great day...thanks for inquiring!!
Dana

I may be interested in corvette convertible. Looking for 86-96 in very nice condition. Have cash , intend to buy this week. Any help much appreciated.

Back