• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Member. First Corvette (1992)

zayde

92 Corvette LT1 Coupe
Hello Folks,
I had the opportunity to but a 92 Corvette from a neighbor. It is a coupe with a ratty blue clear taga top. It is white with medium beige interior. The car had set for a year. I am in the process of changing the interior to torch red. I just think a white Corvette should have a red interior (just my opinion). I have been working on the car for about a month.
I am a ham radio operator KB9TCP. I am working on a 1947 Ford that I am making into a 40s-50's hotrod. I have replaced the interior with a late model Jaguar interior. When finished it will be a rat rod and a deep money pit. But I enjoy the work.
I am retired from the U.S. Air Force and a Viet Nam veteran.
I am looking forward to learning all about my Corvette on this forum and hope to meet other owners.

Zayde

Zayde,

:welcome:aboard!!:wavey:

Always glad to have another C4 owner in our midst.

You'll find a lot of knowledgable folks here, all ready to help and some of the best vette wrenches in the area as well:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Several former military here and a few Vietnam vets as well.

While I'm at it, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE:thankyou2::thankyou2::notworthy:

Now, get some pics up and enjoy the ride....:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site man, and thank you for your service to this country. You will really enjoy the bubble butt, and I agree on the red interior.:thumbsup:

Good luch with the "refurb"! Welcome to the site as well :thumbsup:.
Pleiku South Vietnam - April 68 thru November 69. WELCOME HOME BROTHER!
Andy

Welcome to the club! :welcome:

Sounds like you are keeping busy with your projects. I'm sure everyone here would like to see pics.....

:welcome: to the site and best of luck with your "new" vette! My first one was a '92 also. I bought it new and drove it 12 years when I sold it to by a 2004. The C4 is still my favorite generation
Keep us posted on the refurb! And we love to see pics!

:welcome: to a great group. Please post pics of your C4 and RAT ROD. Awesome awesome awesome. :thumbsup:

Back