• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

NEW MONTHLY CAR SHOW SARASOTA/BRADENTON

72ragtop

Just wanted to get the word out there is going to be a new monthly show the 3rd Sat of the month. 5:00 - 8:30pm !st show is June 20th.
To be held at the Sarasota Hotel and Marina, car show area to be roped off.
Here is some info off the flyer
A Car and Truck Show with a "TWIST" I dont know what the twist is???
$15.00 reg. They also mentioned the possiblility of including bikes in the future.
Best of Show Trophy with CASH
Specialty Trophies
Show Favorite Trophies
Ladies Door Prizes
Mens Door Prizes
Full Menu @ the Tiki Bar
DJ during show, Country and Lite Rock in car show area. Request music u want to hear.
Entertainment continues at the tiki bar with a live DJ til midnight
Crowd Pleasers
50/50
Swimming= So bring ur suits and towels and sit by the pool side and chill
They will be doing poker runs in the future. Short local 10 mile trips and also no driving hands.
An Attendance challenge worth $$$$$$? You will have to come to our show to find out!!!!!
Contact info.
Alex and Wanda Dunlap 941-747-6119, Kathy King 941-812-7850ne

:dancer01::dancer01:

At the marina!

What a beautiful venue, and a full menu to boot!!

This sounds like a winner!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Its the old Holiday Inn, Cay Club. On Rt41. Just south of Anna Maria Oyster Bar. on same side,. You can go by boat or car. Great place. DJ in the parking lot til 9 Then Full bar by pool with dj til midnight, once car show is over.

Its the old Holiday Inn, Cay Club. On Rt41. Just south of Anna Maria Oyster Bar. on same side,. You can go by boat or car. Great place. DJ in the parking lot til 9 Then Full bar by pool with dj til midnight, once car show is over.

Cool, I put it into my calendar. Let's put a cruise together as the date gets closer. :dancer01:

Joe B.

Joe, wont make it to the June 20th show. I'll be out in Cali fathers day week doing my yearly pismo beach car show visit, to see the son. 3000 plus cars expected for the weekend this yr. So bought enough batteries to take another round of photos.
Will contact ya when i get back, maybe do lunch or something at Bogeys

Joe, wont make it to the June 20th show. I'll be out in Cali fathers day week doing my yearly pismo beach car show visit, to see the son. 3000 plus cars expected for the weekend this yr. So bought enough batteries to take another round of photos.
Will contact ya when i get back, maybe do lunch or something at Bogeys

Sounds like a plan, I will try and take some pics of this one.

Later,

Hey Joe, I can't make this one. Perhaps next time. :thumbsup: Show pics if you go please.

Well I went to the show, pretty good turn-out for their first show, around 50 cars. This could be a nice venue since they open the pool for the car show and had "dogs and burgers" on the grill, Beer was a bit pricey ($3) the TIKI BAR was open for cocktails. Sorry I didn't take any pics but I will be back for the July show.:dancer01:

Hey Joe,
How was the show at the Marina?
I'm back from cali and will make the July show.

Ken, the show was pretty good. 40+ cars, 8 Vettes. They had a grill going with dogs and burgers, Beers & soft drinks, Cocktails at the Tiki Hut. I left right after the show ended but might stick around after the next one if we get a group there. Let me know when you are heading over to the July show and we can cruise over or meet there. :dancer01:

Just got a email that Tom Adams with Corvettes Anonymous wil be showing up with some members for this event. Will do best to make this one.Sounds like a Fun time :dancer01:Hope to see y'all there.:thumbsup:

Actually I wont be able to make it. Completely for got my graduation party is this Saturday night so, I know my family wont let me escape. Finish college and life just gets busier with less actual work... :banghead:

Back