• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

VETTE/CHEVY FEST OCTOBER 28 AT ROGER DEAN CHEVROLET IN CAPE CORAL, FL

I got over there about 1145. Still misting a little but shortly the clouds blew away and the sun came out. Nice day, lots of vettes and chevy cars. Pictures will be up shortly. Got lots of flyers passed out. Hope we see some new members :thumbsup:

Spent 2 1/2 days prepping mine for the show. Brother-in-law & I got there at about 10:15 after driving thru 2 showers from Labelle. The car was a mess. Cleaned her up good as new and had a very good time. You guys need to get over this rain phobia - its only a car for gods sake.

:NoNo: :toetap05: :D

was a great show. but 98% of awards went to host club cars.i had the silver 05 vert. got 196 points out of 200. not a sniff. 1984 to 1996 class was won by a 2000 and 2003. this was my last time going to there show. no thank you for coming in the rain. no door prizes. sorry just frustrated.:shrug01:

RED98Z said:
was a great show. but 98% of awards went to host club cars.i had the silver 05 vert. got 196 points out of 200. not a sniff. 1984 to 1996 class was won by a 2000 and 2003. this was my last time going to there show. no thank you for coming in the rain. no door prizes. sorry just frustrated.:shrug01:
Sorry to hear that:ack2: .Myself i am not into showing my car.But i love to go to car shows.Just couldn't stay for the whole show more than i want to deal with.I was into that showing off my stuff in the last 70s and early 80s.But i think you might be right that Host Clubs will take most of the Prizes.At least in the days i was into it they did:toetap05: . :wavey: Hey Red98z PM me sometime i live in the same neck of the woods.:thumbsup:

Back