• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another Noob

Ah, I see from your member login name that you are having a second childhood too. :welcome:

Wonder what I will do on my third childhood? :hehehe:

Rich Z said:
Ah, I see from your member login name that you are having a second childhood too. :welcome:

Wonder what I will do on my third childhood? :hehehe:

No, it's just that he still fits into the same size cloths he wore when he was 16

:D Maybe even 13

LOTAHP said:
No, it's just that he still fits into the same size cloths he wore when he was 16

:D Maybe even 13
:banghead: Get in the garage and get the car ready, i'll put you on the "LIST" for a butt whoopin Saturday at Moroso. :yesnod:

LOTAHP said:
What's up with the all the "wussie" Nascar avatars.

NHRA are the guys with DA BALLS
How would you know? You need to be in it to win it.......:rofl1: :sneaky: :vette:

16again said:
:banghead: Get in the garage and get the car ready, i'll put you on the "LIST" for a butt whoopin Saturday at Moroso. :yesnod:

My car is finally back to "normal" (not like it's owner :D ). So if you are running low 11s or quicker you will. I am very content with what I have and have no intentions of making the car any faster.

Anything else would have to be back-halfed & blown

Thanks for the warm welcome. :thumbsup: Hey Norm, glad to hear you got the car done :yesnod: MADN3SS I'm with ya man. :D

Back