• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C4 Great Performance Spark Plug

drm184

I have a stock 84 with only thermostat mods. Car is sluggish with air on. I installed a set of E3 plugs and noticed a difference in off the line performance. My engine calls for the E3.42 plug. I went 1 heat range colder to an E3.40. Plugs only and I feel the change. To me they are well worth the money.

Now, that is interesting. I had a set of E3 plugs in my C5Z but when I had the STS turbos installed, that were taken out and replaced by a more standard plug, but a step colder. I've been thinking of going back to them, but I guess I need to check with Chris to see what he thinks about them in my new motor.

The research I did about them before getting a set showed good reviews, where I could find them.

Now, that is interesting. I had a set of E3 plugs in my C5Z but when I had the STS turbos installed, that were taken out and replaced by a more standard plug, but a step colder. I've been thinking of going back to them, but I guess I need to check with Chris to see what he thinks about them in my new motor.

The research I did about them before getting a set showed good reviews, where I could find them.

Chris agrees they are a very good spark plug just need to make sure we get the heat range right.:thumbsup:

Back