The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 05-26-2024, 10:47 PM   #1501
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Will at Lee Trailers said he would be out Tuesday morning to pick up the tractor so they can work on it at the shop. When finished he will bring it back to me. Hopefully it won't be gone for long. I have things I want to do with it.

In the meantime I am going to be cleaning my swimming pool. It is green right now. So I am going to clean the concrete and screen enclosure, and the drain all the old water out and replace with new. I read where that should be done every 5 years anyway, so it is WAY over due. Sure would have been nice to jump into the pool the last couple of day. But I was afraid the green water my have my skin sloughing off.
Unread 05-27-2024, 05:33 AM   #1502
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

I still find it interesting that they (Lee's) wouldn't even reply to my emails after I let them know that I bought my tractor from another dealer. I would have even been willing to pay $1100 for the 50 hour service at that time. That is until I found out that other's dealers are only charging $400.

And there is a TYM & Branson Compact Tractor Owners Group on Facebook and I see where one fellow in Arizona bought his tractor from my dealer in North Carolina, saying that even with the cost of shipping all the way to Arizona (Hot Shot Carriers generally charge two dollars a mile or more) it saved him more than buying from his local dealer. That's pretty impressive.

And the dealer near Dothan, Alabama seems to be competitive too, and has no qualms in servicing my tractor, regardless of who I bought it from. So if you run into any trouble with Lee's, keep them in mind.

https://www.dhmco.com/package-deals/
Unread 05-28-2024, 05:55 PM   #1503
85vette

Name :

1/2 inch of rain early this morning.
Unread 06-01-2024, 05:07 PM   #1504
85vette

Name :

A little over 3/4 inch so far today.
Unread 06-01-2024, 07:00 PM   #1505
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Not a drop and see none for weeks.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2024, 02:04 AM   #1506
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
I still find it interesting that they (Lee's) wouldn't even reply to my emails after I let them know that I bought my tractor from another dealer. I would have even been willing to pay $1100 for the 50 hour service at that time. That is until I found out that other's dealers are only charging $400.

And there is a TYM & Branson Compact Tractor Owners Group on Facebook and I see where one fellow in Arizona bought his tractor from my dealer in North Carolina, saying that even with the cost of shipping all the way to Arizona (Hot Shot Carriers generally charge two dollars a mile or more) it saved him more than buying from his local dealer. That's pretty impressive.

And the dealer near Dothan, Alabama seems to be competitive too, and has no qualms in servicing my tractor, regardless of who I bought it from. So if you run into any trouble with Lee's, keep them in mind.

https://www.dhmco.com/package-deals/
I will keep that in mind.

Will came out Tuesday afternoon and picked up my tractor to take back to the shop. He is always pleasant to talk to with me. So not sure why he didn't answer your emails. To be honest, I often have had to send 2 or 3 emails myself before getting an answer. I don't think emails are a high priority there. If I REALLY want to talk to him or someone else, I call or even show up in person.
Unread 06-09-2024, 05:28 PM   #1507
85vette

Name :

This is the first week in a long time that we haven't had any rain. Didn't even run into any from Kentucky all the way to Orlando/Lakeland. Plenty hot though.
Unread 06-09-2024, 05:40 PM   #1508
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :

Been 4 weeks for me. Just gets worse every year and hotter.
Unread 06-15-2024, 01:41 AM   #1509
Rich Z

No rain here. Yesterday we had heavy rain south and north of my property, but just a few drops came down here. Things are getting pretty dry, and have had to water some of the plants.
Unread 06-15-2024, 05:36 AM   #1510
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :

I got some this week. .70" - .85 AND .50":. About time.