The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 01-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #241
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
They can't press charges if you've accepted money back from him. There is a difference. Basically, he's paying you all back and I'm still screwed. I hate him. He screwed me over on the silver car and lied about the brakes he put on the trailblazer and there is nothing I can do about it. I hope the next affair he has ends with herpes, I 100% mean it, I want him to have a pain in his ass for the rest of his life. Asshole.

I know we've all tried to stay factual and un-emotional but screw that, I'm so angry.
Liz, have you contacted the sheriff's office?

I do not believe any of the victims were asked about whether or not they want to press charges. This appears to be a "take it or leave it" proposition that the sheriff's office is offering.
Unread 01-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #242
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I spoke with him on the phone and what I was told is, he needed clear cut cases of theft, ie; your transmission, where you paid for it and it wasn't even ordered.Thing is because he's paying back the people he stole from and they are taking the money, that is in a roundabout way erasing the theft. My case is more fraud and him being a dumbass.

Did you meet with him on the 18th?
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #243
Rich Z

Quote:
I spoke with him on the phone and what I was told is, he needed clear cut cases of theft, ie; your transmission, where you paid for it and it wasn't even ordered.Thing is because he's paying back the people he stole from and they are taking the money, that is in a roundabout way erasing the theft. My case is more fraud and him being a dumbass.

No. Captain Michael Bryant cancelled the meeting.

Interestingly enough, at the same time, this Capt. Bryant stated that Chris Harwood claims I surreptitiously videotaped him without his consent. With all the email evidence and witnesses I have to the contrary, which Chris Harwood has to be aware of, much less the actual circumstances under which I did the actual video taping, this claim is laughable, at best.....
Unread 01-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #244
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:

Liz, I don't think this is factual. Regardless if he pays the money back or not he's still committed the crimes. I believe I read that the state is the victim and you're a witness or something to that affect. For instance, once the state starts their investigation you cannot tell them to just forget it because you've changed your mind.

I think the main problem is that you said "I spoke with him on the phone". If they can avoid a problem by just telling you to forget it then case closed. I would suggest instead of just hoping harwood would come down with VD that you start demanding justice. Go down there and talk to Bryant and try to get him on your side. If that doesn't work try talking to the sheriff. When you have exhausted all of your avenues then start filing complaints. Do not take no for an answer.

Rich has been asking for help and not many have stepped up to the plate. That's what I don't understand. When we vent, it's good for us but it does nothing to solve the problem.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #245
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

Rich, That is hilarious that he would say that, since he set up the video camera and taped himself working by himself. INSANE.

Bob, I've kinda been dealing with it for a LONG while and if people had listened to me from the start instead of telling me I was at fault, a lot of people wouldn't have been screwed. I have been 100 percent supportive and helpful along the way. I have spoken with several people about this as well as most of the people listed as contacts here. While I am not CC the Gov on my emails. I am in fact doing plenty. The State will not charge him in a case where he can claim that he refunded the money. It's a waste of tax payers money and the State's time. For example here's an easy defense...

" I was going to put the part in but my shop closed and I had no choice but to issue a refund" ( see NO THEFT)

While you and I know this is not the truth and we've had to chase him under the rock he's hiding under, this is how the State has to look at things. The Sheriff's office needs clear cut cases of theft, why they don't care about fraud I don't know.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #246
Bob K
Deceased

Has everyone seen this?

http://arrive-n-drive.com/
Unread 01-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #247
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation

What the heck is TMCA?
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #248
Rich Z

It looks like someone pissed off Chris Harwood and I guess this is how he feels he can get some retribution, in my opinion.

Speaking of which, one thing I have noticed in conversations with Chris Harwood is that he has not expressed any remorse or regrets for what he has done to me. He has never apologized to me for lying about putting the new transmission and differential in my car that I paid him for. Never apologized for lying to me stating that he had had my turbos rebuilt and Jet Hot coated that I paid him for when they had not actually been done. And never apologized for not putting that transmission brace on my car that I paid for.

I have to admit that the folks over on TMCA (Tallahassee Muscle Car Association) certainly did warn me about Chris Harwood. Unfortunately, I chose to give him the benefit of ALL doubts, much to my chagrin.
Unread 01-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #249
Bob K
Deceased

He's sure showing the world what he really is. What a dumb shlt.
Unread 02-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #250
Rich Z

Just wanted to make a note here that I have received a refund check for $5,060.00 from Chris Harwood on an XtremeMotorsports invoice for the following items that I paid him for and did not receive:
  1. Differential
  2. Transmission
  3. Turbo rebuild
  4. Transmission brace

The check was from the Sports Car Technologies account.