• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

My Corvette Daytona Prototype racing Homestead Feb 20&21

How about taking some video for those of us who won't be able to get there?

My team Won 3 of 3 heat races today.

I won 2 races, Eric won 1.

I Had a battle w Ernie Francis Jr in his Audi R8. He got by me in start w a banzai move into turn 1. Eventually I caught up to him on a yellow and was able to get past him for the win.

My team Won 3 of 3 heat races today.

I won 2 races, Eric won 1.

I Had a battle w Ernie Francis Jr in his Audi R8. He got by me in start w a banzai move into turn 1. Eventually I caught up to him on a yellow and was able to get past him for the win.

:thumbsup:

We were invincible last weekend. We won ALL the races, all the practice heats and the 2 races that mattered Sun. Was a great weekend. I'm proud to be part of Corvette racing history. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 103
Congrats on the win! Nice yellow and black entourage too. Put them on the fence where you want to pass, it'll work every time!

Nice video! :thumbsup:

This might make it easier for folks (and give them some incentive) to view it....

Back