• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cruise In/Car Show @ Immokalee May 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

als2052

Road Trip!
Mark your calendars for May 6. Cruse in and car show planning in the works by the Southwest Florida Corvette Club. Details are currently being ironed our right now and as event information becomes available, I will post here.

If you are interested, please let it be known. Stay tuned...

South Central Florida Car Club have indicated interest in attending. Any other clubs out there interested?

Flyer

Until we figure a way to load flyer on this thread, you may request a flyer and I will email it to you.

dannigirl4 said:
Below is the link to the interactive invitation for this event, invite yourself or any others that are interested. Just follow the invite other people link on the page. Please be sure that you invite yourself and post your response so that we can get a pretty good idea of the number of cars....

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/arrowheadcruisein@yahoo.com/arrowheadcruisein

dannigirl4: I hope I filled the evite right - if not let me know - BTW, you guys did real good today In LA - Congrats to all of the AFH staff

ROLL CALL

Ok, my fellow corvette florida forum members, its time to start the roll call for this event. If you are thinking about it, planning to go or just know you are coming, step up to the plate and let us know if you are coming. We need a car count.

als2052 said:
Ok, my fellow corvette florida forum members, its time to start the roll call for this event. If you are thinking about it, planning to go or just know you are coming, step up to the plate and let us know if you are coming. We need a car count.
:wavey: One!

Driving Directions!!!

Whether you are coming from north or south, get on SR 29 to head to town of Immokalee. Once there you will come accross Lake Trafford Rd at which point you turn on to it and go west until you see entrance to Arrowhead Reserve. Turn in and prepare to have some fun.:dancer01:

als2052 said:
Whether you are coming from north or south, get on SR 29 to head to town of Immokalee. Once there you will come accross Lake Trafford Rd at which point you turn on to it and go west until you see entrance to Arrowhead Reserve. Turn in and prepare to have some fun.:dancer01:
Waiting to hear if and where we're meeting to drive in together.....It's easy for me, just jump on 82 and head to 29, etc.:yesnod:

Recap of Show Today

We had over 30 cars present of all makes and size. Corvettes were in the majority of course. Weather held out all day - a bit warm but breezy. Vendors did their thing and did it well.

Special thanks go out to all who have been planning this show for the past couple of months - you all out did yourselves once again. Now on to our next venture - stay tuned.

BTW, photoshows will be forthcoming in seperate thread(s).

Thank you to the Southwest Florida Corvette Club

Just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you that endured the heat out at Arrowhead Reserve. The AFH Staff loved having all of your beautiful cars and amazing people. Cannot say thank you enough for allowing us to be involved with such a great group of people. We hope that it was good exposure for your club as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back