• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

I NEED THE CORVETE COMMUNITY HELP

MALOUY

IN JULY O7 ON EBAY I FOUND A CALLAWAY HONKER AND PLACED THE HIGHEST BID AND PAY CHRIS BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE CALLAWAY, HE THEN TOLL ME HIS SHOP GOT ROBBED AND CALLAWAY WAS GONE, THEN I ASK IF HE COULD ORDER A NEW CALLAWAY FOR THE SAME PRICE AND HE SAID YES, BUT IT WAS ON BACKORDER SO AFTER EMAILING HIM FOR A MONTH I ASKED FOR A REFUND. HE IS NOT RESPONDING TO EMAIL'S OR HIS PHONE AND I JUST LOST MY MOTHER LAND HAVING A HARD TIME DEALING WITH HOILDAYS. SO I NEED SOME HELP. I GOT LEGAL SERVICE TO SED HIM A LETTER, ON REPOND.
ANYBODY KNOWS CHRIS TALK TO HIM TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
XTREME MOTORSPORTS PANAMA FL.
www.motorsportsxtreme.com

First of all welcome to this site...sorry for your troubles...please provide some pics of your Vette

Have you contacted EBAY & Paypal regarding this issue? If not, you should go that route as well...

They are actually located in Blountstown.
Chris Harwood

Telephone
Shop - (850) 674-9100
Cell - (850) 559-9604

Postal Address
16119 Highway 71 S.
Blountstown, FL 32424

He is also a member of this site -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/member.php?u=1617

But hasn't been around here for just about a month. Might be possible that there are some issues going on in his own life right now. Not making excuses for him, just looking from a different perspective.

I ASK FOR A REFUND IN SEPT 07 AND GOT LEGAL SERVICE OCT 07 AND IT DEC. I AM JUST ASKING CHRIS TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

Is anyone responding to phone calls at the shop?

I tried a call just after I read your post. The cell number turned up a voice mail and the office number rang busy.

If you don't get a response by Christmas, please send me a pm and I'll see if we can assist you.

Gordon

Refunded

Let me start off by apologizing to MALOUY for the way this transaction took place. I have refunded his money and spoke with him about all of this. There were circumstances that happened that caused this transaction to go bad. By all means this is not an excuse and I hope the corvette community understands and forgives me. I do not and have never conducted business this way and anyone who knows me will know I am speaking the truth. Once again I am truly very sorry about all of this.

Yes I did received a refund from Chris Thank You.
I can see Xtreme Motorsports going places in 2008.
Happy New Year and keep up the good work Chris.

Louis

Let me start off by apologizing to MALOUY for the way this transaction took place. I have refunded his money and spoke with him about all of this. There were circumstances that happened that caused this transaction to go bad. By all means this is not an excuse and I hope the corvette community understands and forgives me. I do not and have never conducted business this way and anyone who knows me will know I am speaking the truth. Once again I am truly very sorry about all of this.

Things happen:(

Glad you 2 got it worked out:thumbsup:

Takes 'em big to make a public apology:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for taking care of our 'Vette brother and of course, you and your business are welcomed here anytime:icon_cheers:

I also agree you'll do well in '08 with that sort of attitude:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gordon

Back