• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Front End Damage

bobharb

The right front of my 1990 received some minor damage. Needs some fiberglass repair and touch-up painting. Can anyone suggest a good shop int the Midtown Miami area.:shrug01:
Thanks,
Bob

The overwhelming lack of replies sure says a lot about body repair in the Miami area. Makes me think either 1. No repair shops in Miami. or 2. no one suffers any body damage in the Miami area. Thankx

I doubt either is the case. I've spent too much time in Miami to think no one sufferes body damage:eek::lmao:

It's probably just a matter of readership. Your question is going to require someone familiar with the locale.

Try going into the welcome section and finding a local member and sending him/her a pm.

Another option or 2:

got to:

www.corvetteinternational.com and post your question. Larger readership.:thumbsup:

Also, www.corvette-guru.com

They have an international readership as well and several members from south Florida.

Glad to have you aboard and hope this helps a bit?

Gordon

Hey the are a few corvette club in Miami check with those fellows or look for a restoration shop they can advised you also. Like shadow said maybe we dont have many people from Miami reading so past the word around :dancer01::dancer01:

Back