• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

URGENT MESSAGE FOR DVD

Harbor Master

My friend DVD what seems to be the problem? I have posted quotes to many of your threads to no avail. They say fat people do not have feelings, but they are wrong. I do and you are hurting them by not responding to my quotes. It is apparent that you are not bashful about starting new threads or placing quotes on threads others have started. I say again what is the problem and is it you or me that is the cause. Get off your a$$ and start showing proper educate. Damn man I like you but sometimes your a handful. Are we having fun yet? I am so don't rain on my parade. Get your little a$$ moving and answer those quotes. :thumbsup:HUTCH

DVD

My friend DVD what seems to be the problem? I have posted quotes to many of your threads to no avail. They say fat people do not have feelings, but they are wrong. I do and you are hurting them by not responding to my quotes. It is apparent that you are not bashful about starting new threads or placing quotes on threads others have started. I say again what is the problem and is it you or me that is the cause. Get off your a$$ and start showing proper educate. Damn man I like you but sometimes your a handful. Are we having fun yet? I am so don't rain on my parade. Get your little a$$ moving and answer those quotes. :thumbsup:HUTCH

Geez! I didn't know? I was doing that!.......I'm multi! tasking & I don't have a sexatary! to do some of this stuff! I do not to want to forget anyone! bin BUSY! BUSY! TRYN ta git some things done............Ya know I git all teary eye with the parade stuff!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Geez! I didn't know? I was doing that!.......I'm multi! tasking & I don't have a sexatary! to do some of this stuff! I do not to want to forget anyone! bin BUSY! BUSY! TRYN ta git some things done............Ya know I git all teary eye with the parade stuff!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You sure seem to cry alot. You must be in touch with your feminine side:shrug01:

I'm not really sure where this thread is headed, but if the intent is to attack and belittle another member, it's going to be very short lived here. :NoNo:

I'm not really sure where this thread is headed, but if the intent is to attack and belittle another member, it's going to be very short lived here. :NoNo:

Rich, Ive been trying to follow DVD , and I am guessing that these 3 posters are buds , and are joking with each other.
I may be wrong , it will not be the 1st time.

Rich, Ive been trying to follow DVD , and I am guessing that these 3 posters are buds , and are joking with each other.

:thumbsup: You would be correct, sir...all in good fun

OK. I just didn't want to see a "situation" develop.

Thanks for the explanation.

DVD

YUP!!! donzee; Don't mean any harm to anyone & they are GOOD BUDS!!!!! I have ta tell ya we have had are little TIT for TAT. RICH Z tryin to keep it PG-13 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DVD

AND! his real handle is...................ANTHRAX..............Now does that tell ya something????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

AND! his real handle is...................ANTHRAX..............Now does that tell ya something????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Hah! Well the "B" is pretty close to the "H" on the keyboard...... :rofl1:

What did ya do with ALISON ?????????????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DVD will you please forget about Alison. ANTBRAX put her on a plane to Bay City, Mich. I picked her up at the airport last week and she is staying at my place until you cool down. Alison sure is a sweet young lady. We've been out to dinner a few times and took in a stage play in Detroit. It was late when the play was over so we stayed at the Renaissance in downtown Detroit. She enjoyed it so much we are planning another trip down to see the Red Wings game. Sorry DVD it looks like your history. Don't linger on it too long. I hate to see a grown man cry.:sorry:

Man am I glad to see ANTBRAX finally made it to Florida. I'll be sending him a PM as soon as I get done with you. Just like old times, THE THREE DAMINGOS ride again. :no_evil:

What did ya do with ALISON ?????????????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had to send her to Michigan in order to get clothes on that girl...somewhere cold. If I was to bring her here...shed be nekkid all the time and I dont think Mr Z would like that on his site. Im sure HUTCH will take GREAT care of her:thumbsup:

DVD

:rofl1:Don't sweat it, I saw them. Know them from another site:thumbsup:

let 'em play:dancer01:

I know your one of the good guys here!!! Just tell rich that!!! I don't want em ta loose any sleep over the.............. (vette pack).........yours truly the PHANTOM! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DVD

I had to send her to Michigan in order to get clothes on that girl...somewhere cold. If I was to bring her here...shed be nekkid all the time and I dont think Mr Z would like that on his site. Im sure HUTCH will take GREAT care of her:thumbsup:

I could keep er warm on my own turms ya nut craze! I see ya got outta your cave!! It's about time?? WELCOME! to CF.........& It's.......ANTHRAX!!!! that's a compliment, cause yur deadly!!!!...........Your friend the PHANTOM!!!!! :thumbsup:

I take it you haven't been in the Roadhouse Forum here yet....... :hehehe:

Back