• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

decided to paint my garage (with the vette)

i cannot believe this just happened. ive pulled into my garage hundreds of times. i clipped it this afternoon. i was barely moving so i (didnt cry yet) was not figuring on anything but a smudge. instead i was greeted with 2 patches of places missing paint. id say a total of 1 sq.in. any ideas of what this is going to cost and have any suggestions of where to bring it? ive had the worst luck with this car. 5 years driving the formula, and the only damage occured when i was parked and people hit me and left. (f*ckers). in 6 months ive managed to lose the targa top in a tragic non latching accident and crashed into my garage.

i actually just picked up a new digi last week, but spent the weekend up in new england. ill take a pic tomorrow. your down in pc? have you done something like this before?

ClockworkC5 said:
i actually just picked up a new digi last week, but spent the weekend up in new england. ill take a pic tomorrow. your down in pc? have you done something like this before?
If you mean run into a wall Oh ya:lmao: But you probably mean fixing it,I have some hands on with body work,It probably not
as bad as you think it is.Well see.

Territorial...

:wavey: Vettes have to mark their territory so that all others know where not to tread!:D

Hope the damage isn't too costly!

~Ray

Back