• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Corvettes in the Sunshine IV

KCandSting

Stinger
Saturday, March 24th - Citrus County Corvette Club
is hosting a great Corvette show
Corvettes in the Sunshine - IV
Welcome party is Friday night 6PM to 9PM:welcome:
Come join in the fun!:dancer01:
Who's coming:thumbsup:

CORVETTES IN THE SUNSHINE IV
Saturday 24th
Crystal Chevrolet, Homosassa, FL.
Pre-register by March 10th.
Visit www.citruscorvettes.com for more info.
“Sponsored by Citrus County Corvette Club".
First 250 pre-registered cars get a free t-shirt and dash plaque. Cash awards......

OK, how many here are planning on coming to this show? You all wimped out on me by not showing up at the Tallahassee show last weekend. :toetap05: :toetap05:

I'M GOING! :wavey: Oh, I forgot, I'm one of the judges so I have to go. :D Anyone with a C4 who's attending, "I can be bribed". :ack2: Just look for me at the show. I'll be wearing a bright yellow shirt with be red letters that say JUDGE.

Rich, we didn't all wimp out as there were 7 from the Citrus County Corvette Club that made it up there for your show. I'm playing nurse to my wife who just had a foot operation so I couldn't make it.

Corvettes in the Sunshine

:dancer01: The Citrus County Corvette Club:dancer01:

Proudly Presents

Corvettes In The Sunshine IV

March 24th, 2007

Mark your calendars for one of the biggest Corvette Show in the entire Southeast!! :thumbsup:

· Trophies - Door prizes
· Prizes Money - Bigger 50/50
· Entertainment - ELVIS
· Vendors
· More Corvettes
· Friday Evening Event March 23, 2007 from 6 Pm to 9 Pm
·
· ...........and lots more Fun !
· Wing House Girls will be at the Show on Saturday
WOW! :welcome: What an event this is going to be. According to the newspapers, there were more than 400
Corvettes at our 2004 show and nearly that number in the rain-shortened 2005 show.
The 2006 Show exceeded our expectations
Our annual "Corvettes in the Sunshine" show is becoming one of THE premier Corvette shows in the entire southeast. Don't miss it!

Host Hotels have been added to the Information Page for Corvettes in the Sunshine IV

"Corvettes in the Sunshine IV"

Corvette Show will be held at Crystal Chevrolet on Highway 19 Southern end of Crystal River, Florida
:wavey: Saturday 24 March 2007:wavey:

The weather is going to be outstanding!:crazy03:

Come and join us!:D

Does anyone know if there will be a vendor there for AMSOIL ?... I went to the show a couple of years ago and there was a booth selling there products.
Thanks Dave

zzzona said:
Does anyone know if there will be a vendor there for AMSOIL ?... I went to the show a couple of years ago and there was a booth selling there products.
Thanks Dave

Dave,
You might want to check the Citrus County Corvette website for a list of vendors for the up-coming Corvettes in the Sunshine show. At our last meeting they gave a long list of vendors, but I can't remember if AMSOIL was on the list.:shrug01:

KCandSting said:
Dave,
You might want to check the Citrus County Corvette website for a list of vendors for the up-coming Corvettes in the Sunshine show. At our last meeting they gave a long list of vendors, but I can't remember if AMSOIL was on the list.:shrug01:

Thanks I checked out the website and there will be an Amsoil dealer there........:thumbsup:

zzzona said:
Thanks Dave
Yes A Amsoil Dealer will be at the show don't forget the Friday night Welcome Party from 6Pm to 9 Pm.

Getting ready to fall out the door to head on down to Crystal River. Been suffering the after effects of a migraine headache for the last several days, so I hope my head doesn't explode.......... :shocking:

I just past the dealer on my rounds of the Crystal River Police and they haven't moved any of the stock cars around yet. There's hundreds of new cars and trucks in all the parking lots but a big tent is set up for tonight. Hopefully all the salesmen will be getting busy to move all those cars out of the way for the show tomorrow. Tonight will be a tight squeeze for parking too.

Corvettes In the Sunshine Show IV March 23 2007

Just finished bring the trophies to the Show for tomorrow along with the fixins for the omelets, some of the vendors have started setting up their displays, Hope to see every one tonight at the Friday Night welcome Party at 6 PM
:dancer01:

Rich thing are going Great for the show I just posted a update fo today on the Friday night Bash and vendor that are setting up today, Hope to see you at the welcome party and the show

Well, we're in the motel now in Homosassa. We actually stopped by the dealership for the ice breaker but didn't stay long. I'm not much for subs unless they are special order the way I like them (plain...) so Connie and I headed out to a restaurant for dinner. We went to Riverside (formerly Charlie Brown's Crab House) and had some fried shrimp. Pretty tasty! We used to stop in there a while back for steamed blue crabs, but the last few times I was kind of disappointed in them. Seems they were more boiled than steamed....

Anyway at the show grounds, there were maybe two dozen vettes there and the parking area looked pretty cleared out. I had to hunt around for the time that the show will open tomorrow and found 7am (gulp!) listed. Not planning to get up THAT early! :nonod:

Looks like the weather is going to be beautimus though. Connie had the foresight to pick up some sunscreen for us, as the last couple of shows (in cooler temps) left my skin yelping from being too long in the sun.

It was a pleasant drive down from Tallahassee. Surprisingly the drone from the exhaust actually seemed to make my headache feel better, not worse as I had feared.

Oh, and I was surprised to find out that the Oasis Motel had wireless internet. I thought I was going to have to go cold turkey in internet access tonight.......... :eek:

Rich Z said:
Well, we're in the motel now in Homosassa. We actually stopped by the dealership for the ice breaker but didn't stay long. I'm not much for subs unless they are special order the way I like them (plain...) so Connie and I headed out to a restaurant for dinner. We went to Riverside (formerly Charlie Brown's Crab House) and had some fried shrimp. Pretty tasty! We used to stop in there a while back for steamed blue crabs, but the last few times I was kind of disappointed in them. Seems they were more boiled than steamed....

Anyway at the show grounds, there were maybe two dozen vettes there and the parking area looked pretty cleared out. I had to hunt around for the time that the show will open tomorrow and found 7am (gulp!) listed. Not planning to get up THAT early! :nonod:

Looks like the weather is going to be beautimus though. Connie had the foresight to pick up some sunscreen for us, as the last couple of shows (in cooler temps) left my skin yelping from being too long in the sun.

It was a pleasant drive down from Tallahassee. Surprisingly the drone from the exhaust actually seemed to make my headache feel better, not worse as I had feared.

Oh, and I was surprised to find out that the Oasis Motel had wireless internet. I thought I was going to have to go cold turkey in internet access tonight.......... :eek:
I think I saw you pull in was quite busy tonight , I have to be in there tomorrow morning at 4:40 Am to start the coffee and set up the Omelets see you tomorrow I will over at the coffee makers
Jack

Jmckenz3 said:
I think I saw you pull in was quite busy tonight , I have to be in there tomorrow morning at 4:40 Am to start the coffee and set up the Omelets see you tomorrow I will over at the coffee makers
Jack

Well, we'd offer to help, but I'm not much of a morning person. It's unnatural to be awake when the sun is coming up. And lord knows I need my beauty sleep. Hasn't helped much yet, over the years, but I'm hopefull that some morning I'll awaken and *shazam*! It worked!! :dancer01:

See ya in the morning.

Back