• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

4th of July plans

2Vettes

We'll be doing the Pine Island 4th of July parade then lunch on the island. It's the shortest parade we do but it's fun and we usually have a nice turnout.
Photoshow will follow
Happy 4th to all our members and to the forum!!

Our club the Space Coast Vettes is have a 4th of July Birthday Party. Our president and membership chairman both turn 65 tomorrow.

SteveK said:
Our club the Space Coast Vettes is have a 4th of July Birthday Party. Our president and membership chairman both turn 65 tomorrow.
2-1.gif
To them!!

Good luck with the parade Linda! Weather here in Maryland looks a little iffy today. My club up here does two parades, one in Bel Air, and one in Havre de Grace. I quit doing parades a long time ago. Since all of our cars are manual transmission makes it tough on the left leg if the parade is any length at all.

BTW, I sent you and early riser PM this morning!

The whole community is getting together at the pool house at 1:00 with everybody bringing something and the association suppling all the drinks and dessert. It's 12:30 right now and raining cats & dogs. Hoping it stops in a little while and clears up for the fireworks.

Copy_of_firework12.gif

CREWZIN said:
The whole community is getting together at the pool house at 1:00 with everybody bringing something and the association suppling all the drinks and dessert. It's 12:30 right now and raining cats & dogs. Hoping it stops in a little while and clears up for the fireworks.
Copy_of_firework12.gif
Hope your afternoon plans turned out well and you all had a great 4th!

Rich427 said:
Good luck with the parade Linda! Weather here in Maryland looks a little iffy today. My club up here does two parades, one in Bel Air, and one in Havre de Grace. I quit doing parades a long time ago. Since all of our cars are manual transmission makes it tough on the left leg if the parade is any length at all.

BTW, I sent you and early riser PM this morning!
Parade and lunch went very well. Photoshow will be along sometime tonight or tomorrow. We had company and didn't get it done when I thought I would.
Got your pm and am responding

Looks like we missed a good one. Had other commitments and could not attend. Capt Cons is one of our favorites. Hope you all had a great time.

Well...

We stayed at home (as usual) and BBQ'd, had beer:icon_cheers: and wine:drinking:, listened to some great tunes, swam ..then launched a Butt load of fire works into the night sky.:yesnod:
We had a great time (as usual)!!!:dancer01:
I hope everyone's 4th was Great!!!:thumbsup:

als2052 said:
Looks like we missed a good one. Had other commitments and could not attend. Capt Cons is one of our favorites. Hope you all had a great time.
Had a nice time. It's been awhile since we did anything with the club. We managed to dodge the rain for the parade and lunch. It caught up with us on the way home, but by then it didn't matter

Back