• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Show in Tallahassee, FL 03/10/07

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Any CorvetteFlorida members interested in attending this event? It will be at Champion Chevrolet which is on route 90 (Tennessee St.) west of town.

Here's the sign-up form....
http://www.cruisincorvettes.com/newspdf/0310.pdf

At least this show won't be a 4+ hour drive for us!

So why don't some of you plan on coming up to see our neck of the woods?

Man, NO ONE is going to join me up here for this show? :toetap05:

You've got some WEATHER on the way !!

I just saw the weather and it looks like you are about to get hammered with high winds, heavy rain and possibility of tornadoes !!!!! Get those 2 babies protected.

Yeah, they are both under the car port and with their covers on. Of course, NOTHING will protect them from a tornado!

Well gee..... Nobody? What a bunch of sticks in the mud! :toetap05: I'm going to be the ONLY representative of CorvetteFlorida at this show? :brick2:

Heck, if I don't get my paperwork filled out and sent off, I won't be there either....... :eek:

Rich,
I can't say for sure, but if the kids have something to do at their friends homes on Sat & Sun, Deb and I will try to make it.

Joe B.

Now we're talkin'! Let's get some of us folks up north here for a change!

Thanks.

Well I sent in the application and check today. Hope it doesn't rain.... :rolleyes:

Also signed up for the Crystal River show at the same time. :)

Will I be getting some sort of notification that my form and check has been received? I'm sure you know why I would ask this...... ;)

Rich,

They are not sending confirmations, but I know for a fact that yours was received. ( unless someone else uses envelopes with the name Serpenco):thumbsup:

Thank you!

Yeah, I do need to get some CorvetteFlorida envelopes made up sometime.

Maybe we'll have a few moments to chat at the show...... I didn't happen to meet you when Connie and I were at Whataburger in January.

So far the longterm forcast is calling for sunny skies and high of 77 degrees for the show. That would be about a perfect day!

So none of our more southern members here willing to make the trek up to Tallahassee?

Rich Z said:
Thank you!

Yeah, I do need to get some CorvetteFlorida envelopes made up sometime.

Maybe we'll have a few moments to chat at the show...... I didn't happen to meet you when Connie and I were at Whataburger in January.

So far the longterm forcast is calling for sunny skies and high of 77 degrees for the show. That would be about a perfect day!

So none of our more southern members here willing to make the trek up to Tallahassee?
:nonod: Sorry, not doin' anything this weekend except chillin' out!
Oops, just realized it's March 10th. Still a no go, we have a parade to do March 10th on Fort Myers Beach

Back