• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bradenton Corvette Gathering @ Hooters

C5Rick

Bradenton Corvette Monthly Get Together :dancer01:
Hooters of Bradenton
Every 4th Sat of the Month
Located at 4908 14th St. W. in Bradenton
4:00 PM til ?

Tim, Joe & I have been attending some local Cruz Ins / Car Shows and have been having a great time. We have been meeting a lot of people and some Vette owners who have never heard of Corvette Florida :eek: A lot of the monies from these events are for Charities with Kids With Cancer being a priority. We have decided to join forces with "Lances Car Shows" for The Bradenton Corvette Get Togethers.

What this actually means:
- We will have reserved parking at the show.
-If you choose to enter the show the cost is $10.00 and with this admission you get a 15% discount card for Hooters, a chance at a door prize, and a chance to carry home a trophy
- There will be other cars to look at : why everyone doesn't own a Corvette I don't know :shrug01:
- Win a trophy
- We will have a spot to gather & tell stories
- 50/50 Raffle
- A place to eat with adult beverages
-You don't have to register for the show

Tim jump in if I forgot anything

approx 7 days before the show if you are planning on attending please let me know so we have some idea of how many spots to reserve together. I know things happen at the last minute so this is not a mandatory thing.

Links:
http://www.collectorcarstv.com/hooters.htm
http://www.collectorcarstv.com/

If you have any questions you can
Post Here
email: rlhice@gmail.com
PM for phone number

Last edited:
Good Job guys. :thumbsup: :yesnod:

So is this a seperate show from the cruise-in they usually do, or are we replacing the cruise-in? Or, who cares? I marked it on my calender, count us in. Both cars.

Joe B.:dancer01:

OK, nevermind. I went back and "actually" read the post. I get it now.

I think....:hehehe:

Good Job guys. :thumbsup: :yesnod:

So is this a seperate show from the cruise-in they usually do, or are we replacing the cruise-in? Or, who cares? I marked it on my calender, count us in. Both cars.

Joe B.:dancer01:

OK, nevermind. I went back and "actually" read the post. I get it now.

I think....:hehehe:

Ok so now explain it to me :lmao: :lmao:

Rick, as the activitiy chairperson for Suncoast Corvette Association, I would like to let you know that a few of us will be joining you and your group. I just returned home from our monthly meeting and as of tonight I have 7-9 signed up and will probably pick-up a few more. As son as I have a complete head count, I will let you know. It will be well in advance of you 7 days.

Rick, as the activitiy chairperson for Suncoast Corvette Association, I would like to let you know that a few of us will be joining you and your group. I just returned home from our monthly meeting and as of tonight I have 7-9 signed up and will probably pick-up a few more. As son as I have a complete head count, I will let you know. It will be well in advance of you 7 days.

WoW! That sounds great. Will look forward to meeting all of you :dancer01::dancer01:

Hi Dick, the cruise in goes from 5-9 pm. You'd probably be too late to enter your car but several of us will be there til 9 with our entered car; so come out and let us meet you. See you there. :thumbsup:

Remember Vicki stopped by Mel's Sat nite to check on me. She said on Saturdays I can stay out later, if I don't get in trouble.

Actually she left work early so she could check up on me and to meet Ricky Joe. She thought I made him up and was an imaginary buddy.

Back