• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Smash up derby pictures coming soon!!!

sandman

I went to see my poor smashed up red pile of fiberglass yesterday. All I can say today is I am so thankful to be here today! Pictures coming soon probably wednesday or thursday.

SM
:crazy03:

I went to see my poor smashed up red pile of fiberglass yesterday. All I can say today is I am so thankful to be here today! Pictures coming soon probably wednesday or thursday.

SM
Yeah,Lets see some photos,Lots of them!!:thumbsup: I'd be interested in buying the salvage from you or the Insurance Company for Parts!!:thumbsup: I'm always needing Parts!!:thumbsup::D:D:D

ok

Yeah,Lets see some photos,Lots of them!!:thumbsup: I'd be interested in buying the salvage from you or the Insurance Company for Parts!!:thumbsup: I'm always needing Parts!!:thumbsup::D:D:D

Yeah they are going to take 12 pictures and email them to me. The interior has been rained in and there are some good parts left in there. The back half of the vette is good still. It almost folded in half at the firewall. I'll get a hold of the insurance company and see what they want for it. It will go to auction later so we have a little bit of time.:thumbsup:

SM

It's always sad to see a Vette down but I still would like to see the pics.
Keep your head up and soon you'll have another one. :thumbsup:

Back