• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Previous show photos

Sheesh, I can't believe someone would ruin a perfectly good hood with a picture of Oprah on it. What in the world were THEY thinking? :ack2:

FourG63 97GST said:
nice pics :thumbsup:

kinda offtopic, how do you like those tires compared to the Eagle F1s?

They are pretty good. Probably the same dry traction. I haven't had the chance really to drive them in the rain. I'll know soon enough when the rainy season starts. The only downside so far, is the road noise. They are definitely louder. I'll be adding LG LT's next week, so I won't be able to hear them anymore! :D

Rich Z said:
Sheesh, I can't believe someone would ruin a perfectly good hood with a picture of Oprah on it. What in the world were THEY thinking? :ack2:

Rich, a guy named Herman owns that car. I work with his wife at the Post Office. She drives it sometimes. Underneath the hood is all done in chrome and yellow. A I'm not sure if it's clear, I'll have to go back and look at the pictures, but his wife is etched into the chrome on the underside of the hood. A little overkill if you ask me.

They also have another Vette, a blue one. He has things on both cars that don't actuall belong there. On the side of the blue one (not a Z06), he has a red emblem that says Z-11 :confused: On the back of the "Oprah" :ack2: Vette, he has a Dale Earnhardt edition badge. :confused: There is no such thing. :NoNo: I asked him about it, and he said he thought it would look cool.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I had heard that he got into an accident the other day in the blue Vette with a St. Petersburg police car that was in a car chase. I meant to look it up online and read the story. If I find it, I'll post it.

Well there are some people in this world that I really like a LOT, but NONE of them would find themselves with their image painted onto my Z. I can understand having a keen appreciation of public figures, but that one just exceeded my capacity for understanding, I guess. :shrug01:

I went to both reunions, the first I didn't had my corvette, back in August. The second time, which was last April I did had it but did not entered. I'm actually building up my mods so that in the future I will enter some shows.

MADN3SS said:
Here are my previous show photos for your perusal. Included are:
Corvettes in the Sunshine in Crystal River, FL
NCRS FL Winter Event in Kissimmee, FL
Ecklers 26th Annual Reunion
The new Camaro Concept Wallpaper
A few photos of my Z06.

http://community.webshots.com/user/madness350

Enjoy!

Thanks for the pics.
I went to Crystal River, but I forgot my camera
doh.gif