• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1998 corvette rims and tires oem

I have available a set of corvette rims and tires the rears are 18" and the fronts are 17" . These are in the natural factory silver finish the rear tires are in excellent shape and the fronts are in good condition. I no longer have use for these tires and rims all of the tps sensors are still on the rims and functional. I am asking 500 for the rims and tires. please feel free to call or email me.
Andrew
(954) 806 5681

I have available a set of corvette rims and tires the rears are 18" and the fronts are 17" . These are in the natural factory silver finish the rear tires are in excellent shape and the fronts are in good condition. I no longer have use for these tires and rims all of the tps sensors are still on the rims and functional. I am asking 500 for the rims and tires. please feel free to call or email me.
Andrew
(954) 806 5681

Andrew, just a thought, you might want to give more info about the tires and wheels. Any pics would help.

Joe B.

Do you still have these?
Pics?
I am looking for a good set of rears, and a spare set of wheels might not be a bad thing.

I'm interested if you can let me know some more of the details.
Bret

Do you still have these?
Pics?
I am looking for a good set of rears, and a spare set of wheels might not be a bad thing.

I'm interested if you can let me know some more of the details.
Bret
Bret -

Did you find your tires?

I have a STRONG pair of Goodyear Eagle F1 GS EMT 275/40 18s with very deep tread remaining.

I also have the front tires, 245/4/ 17, but they are not as strong.

In addition, I have a full set of 2000 Polished Aluminum Wheels available.

If you are interested, send an email to tom@corvettesanonymous.com and I will send you pictures.

T:wavey:M

Bret -

Did you find your tires?

I have a STRONG pair of Goodyear Eagle F1 GS EMT 275/40 18s with very deep tread remaining.

I also have the front tires, 245/4/ 17, but they are not as strong.

In addition, I have a full set of 2000 Polished Aluminum Wheels available.

If you are interested, send an email to tom@corvettesanonymous.com and I will send you pictures.

T:wavey:M

Tom I'm Interested in them,sent you a e-mail.

Back