• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Headers For Sale: Pace Setters For 97-99

Bradzvette

PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread
97-99 Shorty headers made by Pace Setter. Ceramic coated. Very good condition. My stock 98 6 spd dynoed 322 hp and 336 tq at Rev X Treme. I also went 12.87 at 110 in the quarter mile. I got a 24 increase in HP from a stock 298 hp.

They bolt right up to the stock exhaust system with no issues and you keep your cats. I did not throw any codes when I installed these and have never burnt an O2 wire either.

Reason I am selling is that I have done heads and cam and I need to maximize HP. If I were staying stock motor I would not be selling them. I actually hate to let them go, but I need to offset the LTs.

These will be off the car sometime next week. If you want to hear/see these in person while they are on the car, let me know I will be more then happy to meet you somewhere. I also have the dyno sheet form Rev X Treme too.

Asking 395.00 or best reasonable offer. I'll post pics later.

FYI: These are for sale on the national forum also.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Brad

Back