• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

St. Armands Circle show

Kap142

Who's planning on going to this show? I've heard it's a nice show. Just might join ya'll. I've just printed the registration but want to hear from the guys before I send it.:thumbsup:

Oops, ok forget this one Carrie graduates from college in Miami the following day. For once that's more impt. Maybe we'll make the show next year.

Last edited:
There will be a group out of Pinellas County going down. I am not sure at this point how many, but I have a few members of our club ask about it.

About 4 or so from our club are going, Star and I also. This is not a judged show but a nice day to relax and for the girls - SHOPPING!!!

Ken, got your registration for the Steak & Lube show. Thanks! :wavey:

I believe this is a judged show. I believe last year there was a lot of questions as to the fairness since one club got most the awards.
Shopping on St Armand's :eek::eek::eek: I can't afford to walk on the sidewalks there :lmao:
If I can get Tim and Rickey Joe to pay my fees, I could make the trek down also:yesnod:

If you plan on going to this show you need to register ASAP, at our club meeting they said they are allowing only 150 to sign up, and it was filling up fast, had over 100 registered already if I remember correctly. Once again I'll miss the show.

I believe this is a judged show. I believe last year there was a lot of questions as to the fairness since one club got most the awards.
Shopping on St Armand's :eek::eek::eek: I can't afford to walk on the sidewalks there :lmao:
If I can get Tim and Rickey Joe to pay my fees, I could make the trek down also:yesnod:

The flyer says "judging by Corvette owner participants".

You are right - strictly a popularity contest. The club with the most members wins!!! But, still a good time!

:rofl1::rofl1:Most or at least many of you have seen my car. There's absolutely no reason for me to enter any type of car show, unless they have a category for rat rod:lmao:

I do it for the friendships and comaraderie, for the scenery (various types), and when applicable, to help fund raise for charitable organizations (want to get my attention? Mention kids, cancer, or veterans:thumbsup:)

I could give a rats butt less about a trophy. If I want another one of those, I'd go back to Ronnie Setzers. He give's them away just for showing up:lmao::lmao::rofl1::rofl1:

I guess if you're a real show person, then yes, the St. Armands show and a few others are NOT the place to be:NoNo:Politics and favoritism seems to prevail in those, but the scenery and a beautiful day, combined with some gorgeous vettes, and great places to eat and drink....can't beat it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now, go have some fun:dancer01::dancer01:

About 4 or so from our club are going, Star and I also. This is not a judged show but a nice day to relax and for the girls - SHOPPING!!!

Ken, got your registration for the Steak & Lube show. Thanks! :wavey:

OK cool, we'll see you there.

Back