• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 Z06 wheels and tires silver perfect.

Ive got a take off set of factory Z06 C6 wheels and tires for sale. the tires are like new and the rims are perfect. No sensors but you can re-use yours. The whole set is 2200.00 installed or 2200.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• parts 009.jpg
    parts 009.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 321
  • parts 010.jpg
    parts 010.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 340
Just dont bottom out he car, or you could end up busting both rear fenders.

Best to do a wide body, for the Z06 tires.

I believe they will stick out about an inch..I have also heard you could get fender damage...May depend on how hard you drive...

The question of "will they fit a C6" is complicated. The bolt pattern and general off-set is the same. The difference is that the Z06 requires a wider tire and a taller rim to clear the big brakes. I have seen the tires on regular C6s and they stick out in the back about an inch. Hard driving or rough terrain may cause rubbing on the inner fender lip. My freind has a set on his car and he thinks they look cool sticking out a little. The choice is between a factory fit look or a hot rod look. The wheels look great if you do the rear wide body only. The fronts look good in the stock fenders. If your interested than come to the shop and try them on for size and see if you like em. I do take trade-ins.

Back