The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #6
SportsCarsUnlimited
One Stop Corvette Shop!

Name :
SportsCarsUnlimited is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrememotorsports View Post
I just wanted everyone to know how great ECKLER'S is.
I am Chris' (XTREME MOTORSPORTS) wife and I do most of his paper work, emailing , ordering , posting ect, just because he is always so busy!
Anyway so yesterday I called and ordered a good amount of stuff from ECKLER'S for one of our customers and from the time they picked up the phone it was a pleasant transaction.

The woman who answered was VERY polite and VERY informative and knowledgable about their products. And I know you are thinking "shouldn't they be , that's what they do for a living", I have found this to not always be true.

Anyway I ordered all my parts yesterday around lunchtime, I got my tracking numbers emailed to me around 4:00pm yesterday, they were on the truck and will be arriving at our shop TODAY!!! I was VERY impressed how FAST this transaction happened. Our customer was also very impressed with how soon he was going to have his car there and done.

They are a really great company, and I would highly recommend trying them out if you haven't already in the past.

I am glad this section is on this site, sometimes alot of people/companies get overlooked.

Thanks again to ECKLER'S !!
My shop is in Panama City a little further north than you and i still get parts the day after i order them, Your right this is a great company to deal with. There fiberglass parts always fit and if there is a problem they handle it no questions ask. I have been a dealer for them for the last 21 years and never had a problem with them.
David
SportsCarsUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote