• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

69 rs 388 stroker & supercharged

humbleu2

69 rs 388 stroker & supercharged.showcar z/28 clone.black with white strips.black int buckets console autometer gauges arp,j&e spostsman forged blower pistons balanced rotating assembly comp blower cam 4 bolt mains auto turbo 350 3" ext ps front dbrakes,12 bolt rearend 373 gear.will post pics later. post email will send photos price. sell 50k or trade 06 07 blue or silver z06 thanks

merry x mas & happy new year to one all. hopeing to pick up my new 7speed blue z51 stingray. to sleep next to the 69 rs and the 87 buick GN. working the dealer hard on beating down the yearend sale price 65k there pretty firm on. :thumbsup:

Hope you had a great Christmas as well. Good luck in the negotiations. If they won't deal check with Bruce Glueck Chevrolet in Jasper Florida. It might be worth the drive.

thanks cor66vette. happy holidays will do there flooding the market with z51,s and one of them will be added to my collection. even if I have to wait till next Christmas so be it.thanks guys have a safe holiday.:)

Back