• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-880 drum machine

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Bought this a while back and after initially playing around with it, just never found a reason to actually use it. So it's been sitting on a shelf for a while. I started it up and it works fine. Heck, you could never tell it from a new item, as there are absolutely no blemishes on it at all. So it's just as good as new but at a much lower price. I want to get $300 for it, which includes shipping.

I believe this is more geared for a guitar player than a keyboard player, which is probably why I didn't do more with it. I really wanted something more along the lines of a full blown arranger.

dr-880_01.jpg

dr-880_02.jpg

dr-880_03.jpg

dr-880_04.jpg

Nah... I didn't even get a nibble on this thing so what the heck. My friend dinks around with the guitar and I figured he would like to have it. Just one less thing sitting around here gathering dust.

Back