• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bradenton Hooters: It's Over

:thumbsup:Rick, where do you find all these car shows? This could be fun. Let's see how the weather plays out this weekend. It looks like we might need to show up by 6 pm or so. What do you think? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Rick, where do you find all these car shows? This could be fun. Let's see how the weather plays out this weekend. It looks like we might need to show up by 6 pm or so. What do you think? :thumbsup:

Mark
I'm a lonely old guy who has nothing better to do, but sit at home searching the web for events that might entice me to leave the secluded confines of my dreary apartment.
It's suppose to get cold Weds. If enough want to go, we could have a shot at the club participation award. I don't know what the parking is like there so yea early may be better.

I'm going for sure so if any else wants to go where do you want to meet up and time. I believe Mark was right about the 6:00 PM thing.

I imagine the whole parking lot at Hooters will be for the show and prime parking to boot.

I wont be off work til 6 then to get myself and the car ready, Im looking at 7-7:30. . . . Anone mind saving me a spot?

OK, I've been in contact with Tom Adams and he said if I give him a count of people going on Thursday, he believes he can get us parking together :dancer01: Seems the AMP contacted him about Corvette Anonymous members attending. So it looks like a show :thumbsup:

Hold a spot for me if you can, i get off work at 5, so i can go home and give the car a quick clean and head back down that way.

OK, I've been in contact with Tom Adams and he said if I give him a count of people going on Thursday, he believes he can get us parking together :dancer01: Seems the AMP contacted him about Corvette Anonymous members attending. So it looks like a show :thumbsup:

I'm going to try to make it...if the weather gets warmer. Already tired of the cold!

Can we please register as CF members and see if we can take home the club award? That would be :dancer01:

There were a lot of us at the recent Punta Gorda Show but not sure how many put the forum down as thier club affiliation?

I used the forum AND TBV's as mine:thumbsup:

I'm going to try to make it...if the weather gets warmer. Already tired of the cold!

Can we please register as CF members and see if we can take home the club award? That would be :dancer01:
:thumbsup:

Since Tom contacted me about this event, I'll be registering under Corvette Anonymous.

Tom contacted me too but I don't really think he'll care what club we say we belong to. He was just passing along info for our benefit. I like Gordon's idea about showing up as a joint common group. Personally, I don't care one way or the other what group we claim to be with. CA or CF is fine by me but let's make it count for a club trophy if we do it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Club Who...?

Tom contacted me too but I don't really think he'll care what club we say we belong to. He was just passing along info for our benefit. I like Gordon's idea about showing up as a joint common group. Personally, I don't care one way or the other what group we claim to be with. CA or CF is fine by me but let's make it count for a club trophy if we do it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think that we should register as CFL.com This is where it all comes together.
:dancer01: :lmao:

thats what I thought. . .:shrug01:

Thanks guys and as mentioned, at PG, I used both the site and "physical" club affiiations.

That way, if enough of us from the site were there, we'd pick up the trophy:thumbsup:

If not, then the "physical" club would benefit from my attendance.

Since both groups are basically on line organizations, I don't see what that would hurt (unless the AMP group won't allow it.) If that happens to be the case then I'm registering with our group:thumbsup:

I talked to the Pirate in charge of the Hooters show this morning.
If I can give him a definite number he can set aside some spots so we can park together :thumbsup: So If You Are Going to the show and want to park together I need to know before noon Saturday. Also, the spots can not be held all night :ack2:
If you have confirmed atteneding to Tom, then no need to do so here
Thanks​
Post here
PM me

Back