• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hooters Bradenton 3/22

C5Rick

Is Anyone Going

Hooters005.jpg

Hooters20Flyer200820final.jpg

Last edited:
What the heck, might as well, weather permitting of course!! I want to see Rick's new mods. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

idk if i can make this one, depends on how slow the new toys get shipped. ill def be at the show after this hooters if theres one.

Gordon wants to return to the seen of his last big win

Ken
Hope you're feeling better and it will be good to see you out with your Vette.

I will try to make this one, new brakes to show-off. Gordon is going for a repeat, Rick is looking for a trophy.... I gotta see this. :dancer01:

Maybe ill postpone my next big install till after sat. heh. My new wheels might help me get a trophy haha.

Will be on east coast that weekend...hopefully next month...

Armando

Armando, that's great that you and Karen want to come up again to one of or little gatherings. It's a heck of a drive for you guys, but you know your more then welcome anytime you stop by.
I see a bunch of people here from Bradenton and Sarasota who have never joined us at any of our local events. Everyone is :welcome: and I don't bite; wellllll not too much.

Last edited:
What time does everyone plan on heading over that way. Do we need a count, :shrug01:
As i should have 2 other guys coming over, I turned them on to the forum last night.
ken

What time does everyone plan on heading over that way. Do we need a count, :shrug01:
As i should have 2 other guys coming over, I turned them on to the forum last night.
ken

Ken
I like to have a rough idea that way I know how many spots to request.
People start arriving anytime around 4:00 PM

Well ill be there of course. And someone else might be coming. had a customer come into the shop from noticing my car outside, and ive toldem about the event we have. said he'll be there this saturday, so will see.

rick, put me down for 2 vettes coming. mine and a friends 73 is planning. Both weather permitting. What time do we start showing up. Havent been to a cruise night in over a yr.
ken:shrug01:

Back