• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C 4 parts

SAW ZAW

Is there one section to buy and sell parts new and used It looks like not . Idid serch words parts - used - sale -ect and get diff. infro .Unlike the vette forum national site. Am I just new to this site or ( fill in the blank ) Thanks . This site is a rubix cube I cant find how I got this post on agian . I think this is why this site isnt to Its max .

Is there one section to buy and sell parts new and used It looks like not . Idid serch words parts - used - sale -ect and get diff. infro .Unlike the vette forum national site. Am I just new to this site or ( fill in the blank ) Thanks . This site is a rubix cube I cant find how I got this post on agian . I think this is why this site isnt to Its max .

Craig, is that you son?

If so then :wavey:and glad you made it on board:thumbsup:

There is a flea market section for sales. Real easy to find, just look unter the forum headings:D

Yes, with one post, you're new to the site;) Like any new house you have to spend a little time getting used to it's layout:thumbsup:

Once you do, you'll find that without all the subcategories, it's actually relatively easy to find your way around.

Not sure about the "rubics Cube" analogy though?:shrug01: If you can't find your way around here, you're gonna have problems anywhere you go.

Not sure what it's "max" is either? What do you mean?

It's a regional forum, NOT for profit and developed for and with a specific readership and user in mind:thumbsup:

Oh, and you probably hit "edit", "quote" or "preview" instead of submit if you got your original post to come back up.

Hope you enjoy yourself:dancer01:

Then again, there's always that "vette forum national site" WTF ever that is?

Well heck, show me that national site with a simpler structure then this one. I'd like to take a look at it......

Back