The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB "Friendship Building A Legend"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-29-2007, 01:03 PM   #7
thumper101

Name :
thumper101 has disabled reputation

Thanks for all the support.I did call GM and they told me that autoways GM said no.The car did have 11 miles on it but I thought the factory might have test drove it or loading,parking but under no circumstance did they tell me at the time of purchase did they say it had even been test drivin which I could have been alright with,but not drivin in the hispanic day parade.I don't have a lot of extra money the car payment is hard for me to make.I really can't afford a attorney now.The car is not real bad but it has swirls and scratch's that I will never be able to take out.I wish I could just get another 06 and trade mine in.So if any of you work in a dealership The car is loaded it even has seat warmers I owe 64,000 on it I bought all the warrenty's by the time I left the dealer it was 70,000.It has touch screen,nav,Z51 package and chrome wheels.My vin #is 1G1YY26U665131407 I think red,yellow,or sunset orange would be great.my millage is about 6700.I have never did a burn out with this car and is garage kept.Thank you all very much for your help and concerns.You guy's sound like a great bunch of people to hang out with.Thank you all........Ed Friedhoff