• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

hey Nitro.........

hey guys

PLease take a look at the C-3 posting above and tell me what you think. I'll probably take a drive up next week and look at it in detail.

Thanks,

Ken:thumbsup:

Kind of skimpy on the photos of the interior, if you ask me... :shrug01:

you're right.......

Just received via e-mail about 50 pics. Interior needs some work. Both seats need re foamed and covered to make um awesome (both are ok now but show wear). Some dip stick over laid wood on the guage faces and consul top even though from the door panels it appears to be a delux leather interior. Colors are correct as is interior color per the Chevy tag.

No leaks, Engine compartment is clean and original other then non metallic covered spark wires and the smog pump is gone too.

Paint is base coat/clear coat in War Bonnet yellow, very good job but not original.

Frame is solid and appears rust free.

So much more yet, but not too bad, so....far.....

gotta admit that 454 makes me sport wood, oops did I say that?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back