• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

FS: C5 Wheels and Tires **Local Tampa Pickup Only**

Finish Line

I am selling my C5 wheels and tires due to a recent upgrade.

The tires are Goodyear F1 EMT Runflats.
Front: 245/45-17 (9/32 tread left) on 17x9.5 wheels
Rear: 275/40-18 (5/32 tread left) on 18x10.5 wheels

Wheels are Z06 Replicas that I bought from a seller here. TPS are not included.

Each front has some minor road hash as you can see from the pics. Rears are perfect. All are balanced perfectly and have never been punctured.

No shipping, this is pickup/meet in the Tampa area only. I'm asking $550

Last edited:
No offense but I would think that because you are new and your first post was to sell something,people may be a little slow to respond to your post.

what is your new lower price?

That's totally cool...I suppose I would do the same as well.

I'm on corvette forum since 2003 with the same user name. I didn't even know about this site until someone mentioned that I should try listing my wheels here a few days ago. This is my original post over there - http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1849759.

I edit the original posting each time I lower the price; so $550.

No offense but I would think that because you are new and your first post was to sell something,people may be alittle slow to respond to your post.

what is your new lower price?
275 rears are like a bycicle tire.

Good luck with the sale...........................:shrug01:
I run them that big on the front.

If you can't sell them locally and you are willing to ship them, I'll take them.
email me when the time comes.

Thank you again Shawn,It was so nice to meet you and hope to see you at more show's,Great sale:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey BM :rofl1:,

I see you have added some wheels. Are these the wheels that you plan to use for the valve cover races next year? :lmao:

Back