• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

F/S Some of my personal gun collection.

candapifer

Go Fast, Take Chances
Looking to buy or trade for some new performance toys for the Vette but my wife says I have to get rid of some other toys to do it. I can't really bitch because she's been good to me and I've always gotten pretty much anything I wanted. So here are some very nice pieces from my personal collection. They are in Like New condition and were only test fired after I purchased them. I've been in Law Enforcement/Government work most of my life and I bought these new for my personal collection because I've used similar weapons in the field and they perform flawlessly. They are all very high quality and I will entertain REASONABLE offers. I will take care of shipping from my FFL dealer to a FFL dealer in your area. Obviously, If you are nearby, I can meet you or deliver and the prices would be less.

1. DPMS AR-15 Assault Rifle, Law Enforcement Model. Loaded with extras. Removable Top Rail, Laser(switch built into grip), folding foregrip, tactical sling, adjustable sights, adjustable stock, quad rail for attachments, scope rail, MeproLight Solar/Tritinum powered scope, SureFire tac light, flash suppressor, four 30round magazines, one 20rd magazine and tactical carry case. Asking 1750.00 shipped.

000_0410.jpg

000_0412.jpg

000_0413.jpg

000_0411.jpg

2. FN 3" MAGNUM High Capacity 12 Gauge Shotgun. This is a Self Loading Police model. It auto loads after the first trigger pull. It is capable of emptying the magazine tube in 3 seconds. This is a SERIOUS a@#$ kicking gun. It has a scope rail mount, sling, adjustable rifle sights, extra barrel chokes to tighten or speadout shot pattern and hard case.
Asking 900.00 shipped.

000_0406.jpg

000_0408.jpg

000_0409.jpg

3. Mossberg Tactical Police 500 12 gauge shotgun. This is Factory built with an adjustable stock, shell holder, bead sights, ventilated handguard, foregrip, SureFire Tac Light and hard case. Asking 500.00 shipped.
000_0402.jpg

000_0405.jpg

000_0404.jpg

Last edited:
I bought my Tinted Targa Top from Chris about 10 months ago. Smooth transaction and he delivered it :thumbsup:

Your car looks like it already has alot of performance mods.
( Nice looking ride by the way ).
What would you be looking to trade for?
Dave

Very nice collection.Wish i had the money .BTW sweet ride as well.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the kindcomments. Just tore the interior out do do some custom airbrush work on the hard plastic. Should be a nice improvement. I'll post some pics when I'm done.:dancer01:

Back