• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Dupont Cars and Coffee 6-21-08

JIM KILL

TampaBay Vettes
CARS AND COFFEE AT DUPONT REGISTRY

3RD SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH (This Saturday 06-21-08)

If you want to see some Exotic Cars come over and bring the Corvette.
Normally about 10 Corvettes show up for the Show and 20 Exotics.
Dupont Museum is also open for viewing.

:eek: 7AM TO 9AM :eek:

DUPONT HEADQUARTERS and BLVD CUSTOMS
WEST PARKING LOT
3051 TECH DRIVE
ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA 33716

Map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd#mvt=m&lat=...3&q1=3051 Tech Drive, St. Petersburg, Florida

There should be few from Suncoast there this week. I also posted it on our events page of the web site. This will be my first trip and I am looking forward to it.

I was at the show last month and enjoyed it. I'm hoping to make it this week, which would require me detailing the Z. Time will tell...

Looks like Fun. Nothing like a run over the Skyway also! :thumbsup:
Yellow- I have a little hard time reading your font size. Kick it up a font size or two would be a big help. JMHO.

Looks like Fun. Nothing like a run over the Skyway also! :thumbsup:
Yellow- I have a little hard time reading your font size. Kick it up a font size or two would be a big help. JMHO.

some one else said this was better than red...I just give up on the creativity :thumbsdown:

Sorry Yellow, I meant no offense. Increase font size is easier on thses 54 year old eyes. Please keep the creativity. Yellow is definitely easier to read than red. Just up the size a notch or two so We can enjoy your posts without eye strain. :thumbsup:

Gang

Gang:
Look forward to seeing everyone. Want you all to see the new wheels and engine cover just completed by Andrah at Insta-Tune.
:hehehe: Jim :hehehe:

I'll be looking forward to it. I was hoping to have my new exhaust system on, but it looks like it will be the first of next week. The X-pipe arrived, but the cat back won't be in until sometime on Friday.

Had a great time this morning and quite a show of machinery:thumbsup:

The weather held out quite well and it was a very nice morning:thumbsup:

They had the "new" Cheetah reproduction on hand. At just a tad over 1500 pounds and a crate 350, the steering wheel and shifter is just there to hold on to:lmao::thumbsup:

Of course a lot of "exotics", Lambos. Ferraris', Porches, etc, and a huge number of Vettes:dancer01::dancer01:

It was great seeing Jim Kill, Andreh, John and some of the crew.

Also had the distinct pleasure of meeting DONZI from this site.:wavey::thumbsup:

Even though recovering from surgery, he saw the post by JIM on this site and came out with at least a partial focus on meeting some of us from here:thumbsup:

Now that's impressive:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for coming out and once again, it was great!!!

This was going to be my 1st time out but decided not to go

Sorry:(
You missed a nice outing:thumbsup:

the rain held off until jsut a short while ago (I almost made it home!:rofl1:)

Come on out. Same time next month:thumbsup:

Had a great time this morning and quite a show of machinery:thumbsup:

The weather held out quite well and it was a very nice morning:thumbsup:

They had the "new" Cheetah reproduction on hand. At just a tad over 1500 pounds and a crate 350, the steering wheel and shifter is just there to hold on to:lmao::thumbsup:

Of course a lot of "exotics", Lambos. Ferraris', Porches, etc, and a huge number of Vettes:dancer01::dancer01:

It was great seeing Jim Kill, Andreh, John and some of the crew.

Also had the distinct pleasure of meeting DONZI from this site.:wavey::thumbsup:

Even though recovering from surgery, he saw the post by JIM on this site and came out with at least a partial focus on meeting some of us from here:thumbsup:

Now that's impressive:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for coming out and once again, it was great!!!

Gordon, it was my pleasure meeting you, Jim, & Andreh.
It does make for a early start but well worth it.
Hoping to be moving around better soon and am really looking forward to a trip to the Hernando airport. don

Back