• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

HOOKED ON DRIVING @ HOMESTEAD

sgsvette

Corvette School
HOOKED ON DRIVING coming to Homestead on August 16th. :welcome:

Our last event at Roebling Road turned out to be an ALL CORVETTE event. 26 Corvette drivers spent the day driving the 2.25 mile track non-stop. We had 2 groups running every 30 minutes and after the catered lunch, the track was open to all for the rest of the day. More driving time than anyone could handle, and at 3pm no one else wanted to go out.

Don't miss the Homestead event, so far everyone registered is a Corvette driver. :icon_cheers:

MORE DETAILS PLEASE

I've been on ATLANTA SPEEDWAY and SEBRING, sure would like to be at HOMEESTEAD..
REQUIREMENTS, PRICE , etc.:thumbsup:

Hooked on Driving

I've been on ATLANTA SPEEDWAY and SEBRING, sure would like to be at HOMEESTEAD..
REQUIREMENTS, PRICE , etc.:thumbsup:

All the answers are on the website, but I will elaborate:

PRICE $295, includes lunch
BEGINNER/NOVICE: requires instructor, one will be provided to you at no extra charge
VEHICLE: any, but convertibles must have factory roll-over protection or aftermarket 4 point roll bar

If you have more questions please call Henry Gilbert @ 800 453-5506
As of today 7-01-08 every car entered is a CORVETTE!!! :thumbsup:

No Roll Bar

Sorry to hear you are both convertibles, but unfortunately NOT us but insurance regulations and track policy state those rules. :shrug01:

I understand, rules are rules....

I have upgraded the brakes and suspension up from stock to GMPP ZO6, CAI and B&B Bullits, E-3 plugs and High Temp Silicone plug wires.

Stock ... no "tune" to the engine or tranny, stock gears.

Oh, it's an Auto...

This is my starter setup.

The rollbar install is coming up.

Joe B.

Back