• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The new guy

SGAL1

Old School
Hello everyone from Palm Bay.
Yesterday I was doing an internet search for cool Corvette avatars and I stumbled on this forum. Anyway I signed up this morning and wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone.
I will be seeing you around. :thumbsup:
Scott

Absolutely man, :welcome:aboard.

You'll find some great people here, great information and overall just a laid back attitude.:dancer01::thumbsup:

Enjoy.

:wavey:

Thanks everyone.
It's nice to see a Corvette forum that is all Florida.
I will be seeing you all around I'm sure. :wavey:

Welcome aboard Scott.

Thanks everyone.
It's nice to see a Corvette forum that is all Florida.
I will be seeing you all around I'm sure. :wavey:
Everyone here in are just fun people (vette owner's anyway) and some that for sure can help in the WHAT to do, department.
Rich and Gordy keep everyone in line, but they're always lending a hand no matter the circumstances.
Pretty C4 ya got there.
(PS) Rich and Gordy pay me big bucks to tell the new comer's how cool they really are.

Funny, now I come to think of it, that check in the mail youz guyz, promissed me? hasn't got here yet, LOL.

Last edited:
Everyone here in are just fun people (vette owner's anyway) and some that for sure can help in the WHAT to do, department.
Rich and Gordy keep everyone in line, but they're always lending a hand no matter the circumstances.
Pretty C4 ya got there.
Ph yes, Rich and Gordy pay me big bucks to tell the new comer's how cool they really are.

Funny, now I come to think of it, but that check in the mail youz guyz, promissed me? hasn't got here yet, LOL.

Hmm, well I gave Gordon an envelope with cash in it to give to you. Check with him, please.... :toetap05:

welcome aboards as well from Lake Mary/ Heathrow ,fl

As everyone from our wonderful and colorful site of Florida Corvette owner's has replied to you , I too welcome you.:welcome:

For my dear friends here in the site, I carry some very sad new's, I sold my Mallett Corvette this past week. She now resides in Ill.:eek::shrug01::ack2:
People I sold her to love the car, told me they got between 32 and 34 MPG on their trip back.:thumbsup:

Now the terrible task...............finding me a dealer w/ a Carbon Limited Edition, to replace the Mallett.:rolleyes:

As everyone from our wonderful and colorful site of Florida Corvette owner's has replied to you , I too welcome you.:welcome:

For my dear friends here in the site, I carry some very sad new's, I sold my Mallett Corvette this past week. She now resides in Ill.:eek::shrug01::ack2:
People I sold her to love the car, told me they got between 32 and 34 MPG on their trip back.:thumbsup:

Now the terrible task...............finding me a dealer w/ a Carbon Limited Edition, to replace the Mallett.:rolleyes:

Thank you spiceman I really like it here everyone is so nice here I wish you best of luck finding a Carbon Limited Edition to replace your Mallett

:welcome:

And if you need another car show to attend...every 3rd Thursday, from 4 to 8 pm, there is a car show at the strip mall where 5 Guys Burgers are just off Palm Bay Blvd. For a Thursday nite, these guys usually get 175 to 200 cars! Most of the money goes to charity too!

:welcome:

And if you need another car show to attend...every 3rd Thursday, from 4 to 8 pm, there is a car show at the strip mall where 5 Guys Burgers are just off Palm Bay Blvd. For a Thursday nite, these guys usually get 175 to 200 cars! Most of the money goes to charity too!
I'll check that out right now I've been running to rehab my better half is recovering from lung failer

Back