• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Love is in the air again....

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Well for Love BUGS, anyway....... :thumbsdown:

They are out in full force in north Florida the last couple of days. I believe they are feeding on cement now, because it seems their splattered bodies are harder to get off the car surfaces than I remember. Takes more scrubbing with the wash cloth then it should.

So, carry some detail spray and some micro fiber towels along with you when you travel during the day. You're going to need them....

When I was packing the car to come home from Garlits' I saw the first pair alight on my car. Immediately the music from Jaws starting running through my head...

I quit driving the Vette last week after I saw the first ones. They should be gone in about two more weeks.

Makes you kind of wonder how many lovebugs there would be now if automobiles had never been invented to thin out the population. :eek:

Back