• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Friday at the Hob Nob

Joe and I should be there :crazy03: last week we had 4 vettes up front, how many are going to show up this week? :shrug01:

I was going to leave work early, but Vicki said I best stay there for the whole shift. I'll be heading out in 2 hours :thumbsup:

Remember when she left early on Saturday to check up on you? :rofl1: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was going to leave work early, but Vicki said I best stay there for the whole shift. I'll be heading out in 2 hours :thumbsup:

you -->:dancer01: Vicki-->:NoNo: Joe & I--> :toetap05::toetap05:....................................:rofl1::rofl1:...........................................:lmao::lmao:

you -->:dancer01: Vicki-->:NoNo: Joe & I--> :toetap05::toetap05:....................................:rofl1::rofl1:...........................................:lmao::lmao:

OK, I guess I must explain. The "Joe" mentioned in these posts is not me.

Joe B.

Back